We have had to cancel the Banquet scheduled for tomorrow night in Asheville. I live a few miles from Sierra Nevada and we have had almost 10 inches of snow with plenty more expected through the night into tomorrow evening. Sierra Nevada is closed with no concrete plans to reopen tomorrow night. We plan to reschedule in February as we are now on top of the division Banquet in St Simon as well as the 24 in Daytona. As soon as the BOD meets this week by con call we will update the membership on this and other pending matters. I will make posts in the coming days with items to be placed on the agenda and it is our goal to have revisions to the region bylaws prepared for member input and a vote. If you have constructive suggestions please send those to firstname.lastname@example.org. This forwards directly to all BOD members. Best Regards, Steve Eckerich CCR RE
Shane Findlan ~ SEDIV TT Administrator 2015 SEDIV TT BSP Champion 1986 BSP #96 Corvette (TT & Hillclimb) ~&~ #99 Ford Fiesta E/P Solo >> "Nearly all problems can be solved with application of more Power!!!"